Friday, April 9, 2010

Long Time No See!

Really, really a long time. Consider that this blog was shut down for the past few months, and this blog is finally "re-opened" again. More boring posts ahead......

So, what happened in these past few months? Seriously, the past few months were a blur, too many things happened just too fast. Anyway, I don't think I can remember (my memory, we'll get to that later) all those events or people involved. So let's just take it that nothing happened at all.

Yes, my memory, it's failing me. I can't even remember what I've eaten for dinner last night. I study History for the whole night, keep the notes in my file, asks myself what I've studied, and can't answer myself. Really. Goldfish memory, this sucks.

Oh well, have been busy since the start of this year, and things are just going uphill for the next few months, so don't expect frequent posts and stuff. And I'm not expecting this blog to be very lively either.

Oh yes, my Sundays are no longer free anymore. Will be at Jurong East library every Sunday to mug with friends, if you really have something important or anything, that's the place to find me because I'll be there for the whole day.

Tomorrow's NCC Affirmation Ceremony. Happy and proud for my NCC Year 1 juniors, hope they will go on to accomplish things within the next 4 years in NCC.

No comments: