Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm boring, and I'm just that. Fullstop.

Yes, many of my friends have said that I look older than I am (17 going 70?) and so on and so forth. It's like, being with me is being in the Kingdom of Boredom. Enough said.

I'm not about to apologise to my friends, classmates, groupmates, cadets, for being boring. I'm just that. And if there's any indication, with the load of work and everything, I'm just going get more mundane and well, boring.

There's something Teutonic to the way I function and do things. And that means getting the job done in the most efficient and step-by-step method. I don't care about being funny in any purposeful way, or being romantic (Oh no, no No, NO WAY PLEASE!). In short, I want to be a robotised-human, incapable of human emotions and exhaustion.

No comments: